Thursday, October 1, 2009

I can truly say “I feel great”....


I can truly say “I feel great”. The biggest difference is in my posture. I don’t walk with my shoulders rolled forward and with constant pain. When I first came in to visit Dr. Kahn I was suffering from chronic neck, upper back, and mid back pain and I also had been getting very strange shooting pain in my elbows that would travel down my forearms to my finger tips that were causing not only discomfort, but fro me not to be as productive at work. I was taking a lot of breaks from typing and the pain was not going away. After a few adjustments, the pain just disappeared and I have not felt the elbow pain ever since. Before seeing Dr. Kahn I never thought about doing anything about the discomfort. I thought it was normal to have mild discomfort on a regular basis, after all I was still able to perform my daily tasks. Once I started getting adjustments regularly, I realized that it is not normal to live with pain and that I could live pain free. Today I notice a huge difference in my posture. I’m also more aware of my body and notice what is not. Dr. Kahn recommended a series of exercise for me to perform at home to help support the adjustments I was getting weekly. Dr. Kahn performed corrective care and also guided me through rehabilitation, strengthening and maintenance of my back. This is not a common practice, we normally go to the doctor and we get a band aid to cover up the pain, but rarely get encouraged of our health and be proactive rather that reactive.


Thank you Dr. Kahn,

Erendira

No comments:

Post a Comment