Monday, August 31, 2009

I can say that I have been headache free now for quite a while!


In my previous experience with chiropractors, they were always willing to treat my neck pain, which caused a lot of headaches for me, but never brought up a permanent solution to the problem. About 9 months ago, I thought I would give Dr. Kahn a try for a new outlook. Dr. Kahn developed a plan of action for me, through exercise and adjustment, to permanently change in the curvature of my neck to alleviate the pain for good. I can say that I have been headache free now for quite a while! When I found out I was pregnant, I was a little reluctant about keeping my same appointment schedule, but I am glad that I did because I have seldom had back pain and am now at 32 weeks. With the level of care I am receiving, plus the exercise plan we developed to prepare me for labor, I know that I can make it through the next 8 weeks, and I will be continuing my chiropractic visits!I am grateful that Dr. Kahn was willing to come up with a plan that worked for me and always looks at the big picture of my overall health.


Suzanne

Northglenn, CO

No comments:

Post a Comment