Monday, August 31, 2009

I choose maintenance care instead of medication, because I want to correct the problem, not just mask my symptoms.


Before I started coming to Dr. Kahn, I had been working out and trying to improve my own physical health. While this was helping to strengthen my body, it was creating more pain and my asthma wasn’t getting any better. My body was at it’s limit and that’s when I had a very painful event – something in my back went out!Dr. Kahn has helped me get my back to it’s correct alignment. My asthma has improved and I feel better than I ever have before. Also, I am improving with my work outs and I feel great. So, I choose maintenance care instead of medication, because I want to correct the problem, not just mask my symptoms.

Thanks Mile High Chiropractic
Mark
Thornton, CO

No comments:

Post a Comment